PaySec - Bonus program
What is Bonus program?
is a feature, that allows Business Account’s owners to publish electronical coupons for rewarding their customers. After setting up bonus details (amount of each bonus, number of bonus codes, and validity), the operator will create required set of codes. Codes can be then distributed. PaySec Account owner applies bonus through entering the bonus code into specified field. Account is then credited with bonus amount.
PaySec Bonus Benefits:
- Reward your current customers.
- Address new customers.
- Motivate customers for shopping.
- Increase visibility of your e-shop.
- Increase sales.
- Ten-digit alphanumerical characters string.
- PaySec bonus feature is blocked for 24 hours after 5 attempts of entering wrong code.
- Maximum value of each bonus is 5 000 CZK.
- Applied bonus must be valid during a given period of time.
- Each bonus code is unique – can be applied only once.
- Only active PaySec Account owner can use PaySec Bonus.
From merchant’s point of view the procedure is following:
- You must own PaySec Business Account.
- Contact business support and ask it for bonus codes. When calling business support line you should deliver following information:
- Value of each bonus (5 000 CZK at maximum).
- Number of bonuses
- Name and description of bonuses.
- Validity of bonus codes from - to.
- The operator sends e-mail with following information:
- Amount needed for all bonus codes.
- Account number for transferring given amount – it can be transferred either from Business Account or from bank account to bank account number 72887288/0300 with given specific symbol.
- After codes expire, the waste amount is transferred either to Business Account or to bank account.
- Operator creates desired number of bonus codes, according to facts specified in second point of this procedure.
- After merchant obtains bonus codes (by e-mail) their distribution can start.
- After codes expire, waste amount is transferred either to merchant’s Business Account or bank account (according to previous specification).
From customer’s point of view:
- Customer gets a bonus code in SMS, email or in hard copy.
- Customer logs in or signs-up for PaySec Account.
- Then he / she chooses to Account options> PaySec Bonus. To apply bonus, customer then enters bonus code and retypes the text from the image.
- PaySec Account owner can find credited amount in history.
Only active PaySec Account owner can apply PaySec Bonus.